Cost Excludes: Transportation, soft drinks and hard drinks, any expenses of personal nature.
The Standard Package Meal Plan details are given below –
- Morning Tea , Coffee with Biscuits
- Breakfast – Eggs, Toast, Butter, Jam, Parathas Dahi, Aaloo – Poori
- Lunch – Rotis, Chawal, Dal, Rajma, Sabzi, papad and Salad
- Evening Tea , Coffee with Biscuits / Pakoras
- During Bonfire – Papads, Peanuts, Chana (Nonveg and cheese snacks on request – cost extra)
- Dinner – Rotis, Chawal, Dal, Rajma, Non Veg Dish, Salad and Sweet Dish.
All meals are prepared using fresh produce from villages around. The quality and flavors are remarkable.
Note: Only One Rafting trip per person is included in the packages. The minimum age required for river rafting is 18 years.
The Camps are famous for scenic location and the largest camping area, besides that there’s the amazing view that will keep you mesmerized. There’s much to do and if you ever get bored walking by the river or just relaxing in the sun.. There are a host of activities to keep you on your toes..
List of Activities at the Camps:
- River Rafting
- Cliff Jumping – During Rafting
- Body Surfing – During Rafting
- Volley Ball
Oars, Helmets and Safety jackets will be provided during Rafting Tour. The Camps has licensed and experienced rafting guides to ensure your safety. During Rafting you can go for Cliff Jumping, Body Surfing and Swimming in the still waters.
Booking – To get a confirmed booking you are required to pay 50% amount through Net Transfer. Rest 50% amount can be paid at the camp in cash. Fill the form given below to get complete information with bank account details by email.
After you have made the transfer please send us the transaction code by revert email so that we can check the fund transfer and confirm the bookings. The camps have limited availability. As bookings are confirmed on first come first serve basis, request you to book well in advance to avoid inconvenience. If you have any queries, please call us anytime.