Rimo Expeditions, in India was started in 1992 by Chewang Motup and Yangdu Gombu (a husband-and-wife team) as a rafting company operating rafting trips on the Beas in Manali and Indus, Zanskar rivers in Ladakh. Over the years, with its dedicated team it has become one of India’s leading adventure travel company outfitting treks, jeep safaris, mountain bike tours and mountaineering expeditions all over the Himalaya in India, Nepal, Bhutan and Tibet.
Rimo Rafting Camps Rishikesh are situated 35 km from Rishikesh across a village called Kaudiyala on the Rishikesh-Devprayag road (266km from Delhi). Nestled in the Shivalik Himalayas it offers an excellent location to spend a few days close to nature. A “paradise” in itself as many of our clients have said, our camp can be seen across the river from the GMVN (Garhwal Mandal Vikas Nigam) guest house in Kaudiyala.
Rimo Rafting Camp Location: (across the river) Beach #25, Kaudiyala, 1 hr drive from Rishikesh, 5 km from Byasi, NH 58, Uttrakhand.
Adventure and Fun Activities : Apart from rafting, the hills around provide the ideal location for adventure activities. If you’ve had enough of water, we’ll give you a taste of the hills and the rocks. Whether on a short nature walk or a day-long trek you’ll be left amazed by the variety in vegetation and bird life the Siwaliks that surround our camp has to offer. Following is a brief list of the other Activities that we have apart from rafting
- Rock Activities: Rock Climbing, Rappelling
- Rope Activities: Bridge Abseiling, Flying Fox, Knot practice
- Trekking: Nature trails/Bird watching, Hill walks, Night Navigation
- Tent Pitching, Camp Maintenance
- Swimming and Kayak learning sessions
- Beach Games: Volleyball, Frisbee, Cricket, Badminton, Tug-of-war
- We also have white boards and conference arenas in case you decide to have a Team meeting on the beach!
RIMO EXPEDITIONS : Gurgaon Office
#229, DLF Galleria, DLF Phase-IV, Gurgaon-122002, Haryana, India
Tel: +91 (124) 2806027/28/29, 4051640
Fax: +91 (124) 2806030