Royale Rainbow Resort is spread in 3 Acres between a Hill and river Heul. The camp area is adjacent to the farm which is by the river. The Swiss Tent units are individually placed at 2 opposite arms of a rectangle in a set of 14 units & 6 Units with mango grove in the center and tall forest tress on the outside. Each unit is fitted with lights and charging points. The attached washrooms are fitted with modern state of art fittings and hot water geysers.
The Royale Rainbow Resort is the ultimate choice to enjoy the greenery of the jungle and the beauty of a flowing river simultaneously with all modern facilities and services of everyday life. The resort provides all the modern facilities and the dinning has very spacious area which makes it a very good location to hold meetings, parties and get-together s. The services and facilities with the warm hospitality of the staff make the gathering worthwhile.
A beautiful perennial river Heul flows by the resort and meets the Ganges after 500 Meters. You can enjoy the beauty of river Ganges along with the blessings at a distance of 10 minutes trek from the resort. The adventure of water fall trekking is also available in the packages offered. You can enjoy bonfire with the mates. Our guests get so much carried away in the ambiance that they keep on singing and dancing around the bonfire. We entertain guests to carry their own musical instruments so that the bonfire can be more fun.
In-house Activities – Volleyball, Football, Cricket, Badminton, Bonfire.
Outdoor Adventure Activities – Rafting, Body surfing, Cliff jumping, Swimming, Nature walk, Splash in River Heul, Trek to Waterfall, Rock Climbing, Rappelling, River Crossing, Tree Jumaring, Tree Rope Climbing, Trust Fall, Body Boarding.
Adventure Activities (On Request) – Para motor gliding / Air Safari, Paint Ball, Bungy Jumping, Flying Fox, Giant Swing, Jungle Jeep Safari, Cycling, Biking.
Food & Restaurant – The kitchen at the resort churns delicious Indian & Continental food for our esteemed guests. The menu is carefully done by our eldest brother who is a MasterChef India Participant. All the meals are served in buffet style in the restaurant.
Conference & Banquet – The resort can host conferences & meetings of 60 participants in cluster style and 100 participants in theatre style. The resort provides all the modern facilities and the dinning has very spacious area which makes it a very good location to hold meetings and small parities etc. The services and facilities with the warm hospitality of the staff make the gathering worthwhile.
1 Night Adventure Camping Package
- Accommodation for 1 night in Deluxe Swiss Camps with attached washrooms.
- 3 Buffet meals – 1 Breakfast, 1 Lunch (6 course meal veg), 1 Dinner (6 Course meal – Veg/Non-Veg )
- AM PM Tea with cookies.
- Daily evening bonfire with 3 Veg, 1 Non Veg Snacks, (Bonfire depends on weather conditions).
- Unlimited Cool Drinks, Soda during Bonfire.
- Plug N Play dance music during bonfire (For Groups).
- 1 Rafting of 16 kms from Shivpuri to NIM Beach.
- Bodysurfing, Swimming, Cliff Jumping activities (while Rafting).
- In-house Activities:-Volleyball, Football, Cricket, Badminton, Bonfire.
- Outdoor Activities:- Rafting, Body surfing, Cliff jumping, Swimming, Nature walk, Splash in River Heul.
- Complimentary Adventure Activities :- Trek to Waterfall, Rock Climbing, Rappelling, River Crossing, Tree Jumaring, Tree Rope Climbing, Trust Fall, Body Boarding (Any 2 in 1 Night | Any 4 in 2 Nights Package)
- (Note :- Package does not include any kind of Transport).
Royale Rainbow Resort (A Unit of Rainbow Camp Resorts) Location: Phoolchatti, Rattapani, Neelkanth Road, 6 kms from Laxman Jhula, Rishikesh,Dehradun, Uttarakhand, INDIA – 249302
Royale Rainbow Resort (A Unit of Rainbow Camp Resorts) Office: D 356, Sushant Lok II, Sector 56,Gurgaon, Haryana – 122011.
- Contact Person: Saurabh (Aka – Taksha)
- Mobile : +91-9871025776
- E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Person: Manish
- Mobile : +91-7503031585
- E-Mail : email@example.com
(Visited 10 times, 1 visits today)